Katie, I'm so glad you got it started! This will be a fun way to keep in touch.
Dad is helping Becky get to the airport. The car rental place is off site, and if you want to have lots of fun, try to get somewhere on a shuttle bus with two car seats, a stroller, luggage, and 2 children.
Kent just left with a car full of boxes from the basement. He spent a week with a friend backpacking and flyfishing in the Uintas and had a wonderful time. I expect to see some wonderful pictures of the trip in my email box soon.
Sarah and Garrett are in Bountiful for a few days. I guess we have to let the Burnetts have a turn. . .
Friday we said good-bye to our wonderful supervisor, Marcie, who is going back to school to get a MA in library science at IU. We went to lunch at Applebees, sang her a song, and gave her a big sendoff. She will be missed.
Mom
Doggie SVU
12 years ago
1 comment:
I have enough fun just going to the grocery store, I would just as soon do without the shuttle bus experience. A couple of weeks ago when sarah was on crutches I had her in the main part of the cart, Emily in the front and Charlotte in the snugli.
I am jealous that you got to spend time with Becky and Sarah- we sure miss everyone. We haven't seen Stella since her blessing. I am sure everyone is changeing a lot. Post pictures of the trip!
Post a Comment