I've never actually written on a blog before, so this is very exciting for me.
We had a great weekend. We went camping at Fort Stevens on the coast (and yes, it rained--well, misted--the day went to the beach, so our record is still holding). The kids and I went Thursday and Tad, who couldn't get off work, joined us on Friday. We went with another family in our ward who have 5 kids. We had a great time. Hey, maybe I'll even post some pictures of it once I get the camera batteries recharged.
I'll see if I can figure out how to post this and then maybe I'll write more.
What a fun idea!
Becky
Doggie SVU
12 years ago
1 comment:
Wahoo!
I am so glad you posted!
That sounds like a great weekend. I am still not sure I am brave enough for camping. I wonder if your kids will have your same beach luck or if it is just you? Please post pictures! (I am just trying that myself) It will make the blog more fun if we all put pictures up. What did the kids like best about camping?
Post a Comment