So here's an example of the sort of clue Daniel had. Since I'm still recovering from my battle with blogspot on getting it to show more than two pictures side-by-side, I'm going to post it as a slideshow. Besides, if I get really ambitious, maybe I'll add the audio in and play it along later.
One disadvantage of this sort of thing, though, is that once you start, it gets really hard to stop thinking up new ones, and they get stuck in your head until you pass them along to someone else. Hope you enjoy them.
The rules: I'm going to start out using people's photos. It can be either the actor's name or the character's, but if it's the character, then it'll be easily recognizable as such--i.e., I wouldn't put up a stock photo of Christian Bale (or Val Kilmer, or Michael Keaton, or Adam West, etc.) for Batman unless he was wearing the outfit. Try to identify the song, and all the people used, if possible. Working together is encouraged--I'm going to try and use a wide variety of people.
Here we go...
Doggie SVU
12 years ago
2 comments:
I don't think I'm smart enough to do these. I'd like to blame it on the pregnancy, but even with that excuse I'm still not sure.
Sky of blue, sea of green...
Post a Comment