Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Revenge of the Nerd

Here are a couple of ideas for my next birthday party:


  1. I'll rent out a middle school for an evening (I'm sure the district could use the extra money). We'll all take turns at the blackboard doing geometry proofs. Nothing fancy; just congruent triangles, maybe some chords and secants. Oh, and the erasers will be hidden, and the blackboards will be rigged to fall on your head if you make a particularly glaring error.

  2. Spelling bee! All foreign loan words, and when you misspell a word, you get hit in the face with a cream pie--one that may have been in the freezer anywhere from six hours to five minutes ago.

In related news, someone in our ward had a surprise birthday party last weekend, held at a roller skating rink. A good time was had by most, and I (at last) am able to sit down while I type this.

No comments: