I'm a sucker for both Christmas music and cheap music. Basically, put a Christmas CD together, charge 99 cents for it, and I'll probably buy it. Most of the time, the quality's about what you would expect, but every now and then you come across a gem.
Probably my all-time favorite bargain album I've bought for less than a dollar is my "Forever Gold Christmas Favorites with the Moscow Boy's [sic] Choir". It never fails to put a smile on my face. The music is beautiful, and the occasional mispronunciation only adds to the fun. I'd tried to put their version of "Jingle Bell Rock" with this post, but it's not as easy as I'd thought it would be. If you're interested, I can email a preview of it to you.
Doggie SVU
12 years ago
2 comments:
I would like a preview!
Chris, I had no idea that you were blogging on this site again!! I was so disturbed by the Beanie Baby visual everytime I logged on to check I haven't checked in awhile. I am thrilled! And when we have sound again on our computer (I have no idea what Sam did to the speakers) I will post another comment on the Christmas gift video--it looks adorable!
Post a Comment