Here's one that Daniel put together. The top one is without subtitles, and the bottom one is with subtitles and music (mute the sound if you just need a hint). Category: Broadway Musical
I got it, though I did have to mull over while I did dishes. Then I had to cheat by looking up what musical that song was from. Daniel, how many other 14 year-olds 1) know that musical and 2) can think of a rebus for it? That was really awesome!
2 comments:
I got it, though I did have to mull over while I did dishes. Then I had to cheat by looking up what musical that song was from. Daniel, how many other 14 year-olds 1) know that musical and 2) can think of a rebus for it? That was really awesome!
I try so hard to get these and I never do! Keep them coming though, maybe one day I'll catch on.
Post a Comment