Friday, March 27, 2009

We have a winner!




Congratulations to Becky, for beating everyone in the baby matching contest! I put the darn thing together, and I couldn't even do that well on later tries.

As promised, here's the prize--one you're sure to remember for years to come. Your very own visit from Ernie and Bert!

4 comments:

Sarah F said...

This is so awesome---I wish I had submitted my answers...I guess my only choice is to cry...again

Do you guys have a whole bunch of Wilde (70's and 80's Wildes) family pictures? How can I get my hands on those?

Chris or Katie said...

Yeah, we have a CD of a bunch of old family pictures. We'll send a copy along with some baby presents.

Becky said...

I couldn't ask for anything better! Where in the world did you get that picture? I love it--and I would definitely like a copy of the CD if you're sending them out.

Chris or Katie said...

Can do. Anyone else want a copy?