Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthday Quiz Time!

In honor of Mom's 60th birthday, here's a little quiz. See if you can match up the "Now" and "Then" pictures! Post your answers, and we'll see who gets the most right. (Pictures with more than one person may be used more than once, and Dad's "now" is loosely defined as "not a baby").

No fair looking at the picture names!








People
DadChrisKatieLisaPaolo
BeckyMattSarah Larah LooGarrettSteph
DanielJamesSarah (non-larah loo)Olivia Emily
CharlotteRachelStellaRiversSofia
ChiaraJakeAnnaMayaLuke













































































1
2
3
4
5

6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29


30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

1 comment:

Becky said...

This was so fun! Thanks for doing this.

I did the quiz and then checked my answers against the file names (but I really did it first). I think I got them all right except I got Charlotte and Rachel reversed.

Awesome idea!!

Becky