I love when other family members and friends update their blogs, so I figured I ought to return the favor. We will see how far I get since after only two sentences I have Rachel on my lap stretching her toes toward the keyboard trying to type any way she can reach. How about a quick sum up. Ohhh, it's been since March... well since then we went on a trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium . Aquired two cute kittens and had several weeks of name evolution.

End of school including Daniel graduating from middle school yikes!

Chris, Daniel and James got to go to the marvelous camp Chawanakee for Boy Scout camp. I took the girls on a one nighter to the beach since they didn't get to go to scout camp. We got a quick visit from Matt and Jen and Maya, Luke and Seth too. We got to go to Utah to visit the Wilde Grandparents where one of the highlights was 4-wheeling without a 4-wheel drive vehicle to find geodes,

the church history museum

and Tracy Aviary.



We lost a kitten, probably to a coyote, but we are trying not to think about that. Swimming and diving lessons, way too much time playing computer games and other normal summer things. Now we are hoping that things get boring enough for the kids to want to go back to school.
4 comments:
Thanks for the update! I love seeing what you're up to. What names did you finally settle on for the cat?
I can't believe Daniel is going to be in high school. CRAZY!!
The black and white one is the only one left and her name is mostly feathers.
We just got a guinea pig, and it has undergone name changes as the kids decide which gender it probably is (even though it's clearly a girl).
If you like name evolutions here are the ones that had some sticking power. Angel, Santa Claws, Cookie Monster, Grace-ul-tee(no idea how to spell that). Even after Feathers stuck there was some lobbying for changes, but somehow when her brother dissapeared that was the end of it.
Post a Comment