You are out in the front yard weeding the garden with the three youngest playing nicely and actually letting you get rid of weeds. Thinking over the past week of helping a friend move and thinking that it sure would be nice if your family could buy the house...its enough of a fixer upper that you maybe could afford it,... great floor plan.... great location....When up the street comes a realtor knocking on doors because her client had just fallen out of escrow and was looking for a house in your neighborhood. Comes to see it and decides she wants to buy it and offers a great price without you having to list the house.
THAT HAPPENED TO US!
Looks like we close escrow the day before Thanksgiving so if you don't hear from us much then we are probably packing, cleaning or dealing with house related drama.
Doggie SVU
12 years ago
2 comments:
Moral of the story: make sure you're outside weeding at fortuitous moments. Great news!
What!?!!!? Congratulations! That is awesome news!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Where is the perkiness scale when I need it? I hope my excessive use of the exclamation point will sufficiently communicate my over-the-moon enthusiasm I have for you all!!!!!!!
Post a Comment