Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Dreamed a Dream

Just in case you want to know what my subconscious is up to these days. here's my most recent memorable dream I can remember.  And yes, I did try to force myself back to sleep to see how it was going to end.

I was in a contest, and my assignment was to put together on short notice some entertainment for children.  Naturally, my first thought was to recreate Les Miserables from Legos and game pieces we had around the house.  Let's see... we'll need most of the weapons from Clue, Javert can be the guard from Break the Safe, the ring from Lord of the Rings Risk,  and that Fisher-Price castle with the trapdoor will be perfect for the barricade and escape through the sewer!  We'll skip "Lovely Ladies" and most of the Thenardiers, but how are we going to do the ending?  Guess Who, with the characters' windows opening as they start singing!

And that's when I woke up.  The fact that I was wearing a Captain America outfit throughout the whole planning phase (and presumably for the performance as well) I assume is mostly irrelevant.

2 comments:

Sarah F said...

This had me in tears I was laughing so hard! (I can only assume the dream version would have made me cry sad tears)

Becky said...

I hope you're Captain America outfit included tights. They'd probably come in handy for the big dance numbers I think you'd secretly like to add.