(Part 2 of the "Please Don't Call CPS on Us" series)
Charlotte and I have this running joke that the reason I like to take naps is because I'm always tired after my ninja work, which I (naturally) do at night. At bedtime, she will often ask if she may stay up and watch me do my ninja work, to which the reply is that she can't (covering both the colloquial use of "can't" to mean she doesn't have my permission, as well as the grammatically correct use to mean that she would be unable to do so, as ninjas at work are invisible).
I hope that clears the air with any future family historians, concerned bystanders, or government employees who are now watching me as a result of Charlotte making this Fathers' Day present for me in her kindergarten class:

Trust me, if you knew my temperament, physique, athletic abilities, and/or bo staff skills, this would be hilarious.
1 comment:
I guess this means your CIA cover has also been blown. Thanks for making me laugh!
Post a Comment